1. What information do we collect?
- We collect the personal data you provide to us, such as:
- - Account information. We collect personal data when you create an account, such as your email address
and password, and your phone number, when you specify an account to enable two-factor authentication, or
when you use our phone service.
- - Account content. If you have a service account, you can use and store different types of data in the
service, such as: B photos and videos, files, messages, and other content.
- - Trade. When ordering the service version, we will collect the information needed to complete the
transaction, including your name, payment information, and invoice information.
- - Contact information. We collect the contact information you provide when communicating with us,
including your email address, phone number, postal address or social media address.
- - Feedback and communication. If you participate in surveys, request customer support, or interact
with us in other ways, you can share information with us.
- - Device. You can grant us access to certain data or components of your device, such as: B your
photos, address book, microphone and camera. You can disable this access at any time in the device
2. Online privacy statement only
- We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of information. For example, in some of our services, we use encryption technology to protect certain sensitive information that you provide to us. Please note that no data protection measures can guarantee 100% security at all times. Due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, the systems and communication networks you access to our services may be affected by security breaches and malfunctions
- We may collect and use information about you, such as: B device identification, MAC address, IMEI, geographic location information and IP address used to track advertisements. Together, this information is used to create a unique user ID to help us better count and track advertisements based on language, geographic location and other relevant details. This information is not sold to external parties.
5. User Agreement
- When using our services, including interacting with our services, viewing or making content related to our services, certain user agreement information will be automatically recorded in our application, including (i) use of our services Time and frequency details, (ii) device statistics, critical operation paths, errors, crashes, language and time zone, etc. These user agreements are used to improve our services, not to individually identify and track our users.
6. Review the privacy statement